THAT ALL OUR THOUGHTS, WORDS AND ACTIONS
GIVE PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY!
MORE TIPS TO PREPARE FOR THE SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY!
In an earlier post, we have given some practical tips for our interior preparation in view of this Sunday’s Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity: Three Persons in One God, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. If we have prepared well for Pentecost Sunday, the more fitting it is to duly prepare ourselves for this coming solemnity.
HERE ARE MORE PRACTICAL TIPS:
1. By virtue of the sacrament of Baptism, the Most Holy Trinity resides in our soul in grace. Let us make sure then that WE ARE IN THE STATE OF GRACE —otherwise, let us go to Confession to regain it grin emoticon — AND THEN SEEK AND DEAL WITH GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT who inhabit and dwell in our soul in grace.
2. Let us pray with more piety, attention and devotion prayers directed to the Blessed Trinity, STRESSING each word (Father! Son! Holy Spirit!) to remind us to whom we are directing the prayer. For example, while making the SIGN OF THE CROSS, or in the prayer “GLORY BE, “APOSTLES’ CREED” or the Angelic Trisagion.
3. Another tip would be to see the real PRESENCE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY in the TABERNACLE, convinced that Jesus and the Father are one and where one Person is present, so are the others as well. “Talk to the Three Persons, to God the Father, to God the Son, to God the Holy Spirit. And so as to reach the Blessed Trinity, go through Mary (St. Josemaria, “Forge,” n.543).”
4. In the different parts HOLY MASS, let us be more aware and seek each Person of the Blessed Trinity.
5. Let us GIVE PRAISE, HONOR and GLORY to the Most Holy Trinity in all our thoughts, words, feelings and actions.
Dear friends, let us earnestly prepare ourselves with for the big solemnity of our Triune God as a manifestation of our faith, hope, love and especially our gratitude to the Goodness and Mercy of the Most Holy Trinity. “God is my Father! If you meditate on it, you will never let go of this consoling thought. Jesus is my dear Friend (another thrilling discovery) who loves me with all the divine madness of his Heart. The Holy Spirit is my Consoler, who guides my every step along the road. Consider this often: you are God’s — and God is yours (St. Josemaria, ‘Forge, n. 2).”
Mother Mary, help us give glory to the Most Holy Trinity in our words, thoughts and actions throught the day!
Fr. Rolly Arjonillo, priest of Opus Dei. If you want more people to benefit from our posts, feel free to invite them to our page, CATHOLICS STRIVING FOR HOLINESS.
You might also want to subscribe to our website, http://www.catholicsstrivingforholiness.com to receive our posts by email.
Thanks and God bless you and your loved ones.
SEE AS WELL: WANT TO GROW FASTER IN YOUR LOVE FOR THE MOST HOLY TINIRTY? ASK THE HELP OF OUR LADY https://catholicsstrivingforholiness.com/2016/05/16/want-to-grow-in-your-love-for-the-most-holy-trinity-faster-prepare-for-the-solemnity-with-the-help-of-our-lady/
PHOTO SOURCE: Hendrick van Galen, “The Holy Trinity” in tr.wikipedia.org