TIPS ON CHILDREN, MARRIED LOVE, FIDELITY AND LIFE.
Beloved brethren in Christ, in his message to the families at Chiapaneca, Mexico, Pope Francis reminded very important ideas among which are as follows:
- Luxury and comfort must not overtake having children in the married spouses’ priorities and generosity. He added that “I PREFER A FAMILY WITH TIRED FACES FROM GENEROUS GIVING, TO FACES WITH MAKEUP THAT KNOW NOTHING OF TENDERNESS AND COMPASSION.”
- He also reminded the spouses on the importance of not finishing “THE DAY WITHOUT MAKING PEACE. BECAUSE IF YOU FINISH THE DAY AT WAR THEN YOU WAKE UP IN A COLD WAR, AND A COLD WAR IS VERY DANGEROUS IN A FAMILY, BECAUSE IT GOES UNDERMINING THE RELATIONSHIP FROM BELOW.”
- “MARRIED LIFE, ” furthermore, HAS TO BE RENEWED EACH DAY. AS I SAID BEFORE, I PREFER WRINKLED FAMILIES, WITH WOUNDS, WITH SCARS, BUT THAT CONTINUE GOING FORWARD BECAUSE THESE WOUNDS, THESE SCARS, THESE WRINKLES ARE THE FRUIT OF FIDELITY IN A LOVE THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS EASY. LOVE ISN’T EASY. IT ISN’T EASY. NO. BUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT A MAN AND A WOMAN CAN GIVE EACH OTHER IS TRUE LOVE, FOR A LIFETIME.
Let us pray to the Holy Family so that Christ’s love and fidelity would reign in all the marriages and families in the world.
God bless you and your family!
See as well:
POPE FRANCIS, TOP 8 IDEAS IN MESSAGE FOR FAMILIES (MEXICO) in https://catholicsstrivingforholiness.com/2016/02/16/pope-francis-top-8-ideas-in-his-message-to-families-chiapaneca-mexico/
POPE FRANCIS, TOP 10 QUOTES WORLD MEETING OF THE FAMILIES https://catholicsstrivingforholiness.com/2015/09/29/pope-francis-on-the-family-top-10-quotes-in-world-meeting-of-the-families/
Cordially inviting you to visit and like our FB page in http://www.fb.com/CatholicsstrivingforHoliness or sign-up to our website, http://www.catholicsstrivingforholiness.com, so we can have a wider apostolic reach and thus help more people in their Christian life. Thanks! Fr. Rolly A., priest of Opus Dei.
If you wish to HELP and DONATE for several causes, I would be very grateful. You may send your donation indicating the cause of your choice to the following PAYPAL link:
The causes are as follows:
- Help, Health & Hope for Kids Socio-medical fundraising for Filipino sick, poor and street children.
For more info see: https://www.facebook.com/hhh4kids/
2. Church in distress: Financial Help for Iglesia del Señor San José (Seville, Spain);see http://www.iglsrsjose.org/
3. The maintenance of this page.
Thanks and God bless you for your kindness and generosity.
Fr. Rolly Arjonillo